Sunday, March 1, 2020

Father and Son

Behold my first ever platinum trophy!

I've earned 100% in a couple of other PlayStation games, but neither of them had platinum trophies.

This one was surprisingly easy. I had actually earned 97% during my first run through the game, but only now got around to picking up the last two trophies. All I needed to do was buy the Ancient and Traveler armor sets, which was trivial, as I had long ago completed all of the requirements to unlock them in the item shop. A few purchases later, I have completed every challenge Dad of Boy has to offer.

My next platinum trophy will likely be from Bloodborne: I've completed everything in the game (including The Old Hunters) except the Moon Presence, and am currently sitting at 92%. Unfortunately, that's going to require another complete playthrough, so don't expect to see that anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment